Junior Machine Learning Engineer
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work on our STUDIO platform and other large scale systems we are building for training and deployment of weakly supervised algorithms in digital pathology.
This role will be heavy in backend/deployment work on one hand, but will also involve research and development of cutting edge new algorithms.
- “Let’s make this happen!” attitude
- Very good knowledge of Python
- Good control of bash, Unix, CMD
- Experience with high-level languages(Java, C#, etc.), OOP, and design patterns
- Basic knowledge in Computer Vision, Deep Learning and Machine Learning. You will also learn a lot on the job
- MSc in Computer Science, EE or similar
- Proficiency in C#
- Knowledge in Web Development